Hey Cubicle Buddies!
So apparently...according to the news...tomorrow is the End of the World! At 6pm.
I have no idea of this is true or not. But it did get me to thinking. If I somehow had the
inside scoop about when the world was ending...what would I do?
Here's what I came up with:
1. Update my status on Facebook so my family and close friends would know.
2. Update my blog so my cubicle buddies would know.
3. Contact some of the media networks to let the rest of the world know.
4. Try my best not to yell at my kids and make sure I tell them how much I love them.
5. Try my best not to yell at my hubby and make sure I tell him how much I love him. :)
6. Make sure my last encounters with friends and family were left on good terms so they knew I loved them.
7. Have a few 7 course meals with all my favorite foods. Nachos, steak, fries, cake, chocolate fondue with fruit, asparagus, raspberries, ice cream with chocolate and peanut butter in it...to name a few things.
8. Stay up as late as I wanted at night by a campfire watching the stars and chatting with my hubby.
9. Leave the house alone. No need to clean up if I can be spending time doing things I enjoy instead.
10. Travel. Depends how much warning I'm given. But if I get a bit of notice then we are spending all our money and travelling!
What I wouldn't be doing? Standing on a corner holding a sign to tell people the end is near. My feet would be sore at the end of the day. My hands and arms would get tired of holding the sign for so long (I know this from having to hold my 15 pound baby all day every day lately). I'd feel like I was wasting my last few days! There are easier and faster ways to spread the word. Just a thought.
As I look over my list I think these are good ways to live in general. Since I don't know when the end is coming exactly. I didn't get the inside scoop this time around. But I think I may just have to check this list occasionally and make sure I'm living life the way I want. Hope you do the same!
So, here's to living life my friend! Cheers!