Monday 16 April 2012

It is time...

Hi there Cubicle Buddies!
I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I have decided that it is time.  It is time to finally take back Myself.
I have given a majority of my time and energy to my kids or family as a whole.
And this Momma needs to start taking care of herself again.
So I started today on eating well.  I know from past experience that I need to go
'cold turkey' for a week (or 2) from all treats and snacks. 
I used to go to Weight Watchers and it really helped me out.  However, finding time
to attend a meeting right now is near impossible...nor easy to do with Martin running around.
So, I will do the Weight Watchers way...but instead of a meeting...I will use this blog to
keep me on track.  I hope hope hope hope it works.  Scratch that wishy washy stuff.  I KNOW I can do this!
I am setting a goal to achieve and that is 5 pounds by the end of May (specifically my Anniversary date).  This was inspired by a friend of mine and I'm jumping on board with that goal.  :)
So I hope to update you periodically on how I am doing or to vent my frustration at how I am doing.
Feel free to share any success stories or helpful hints!
Later!

1 comment: